Friday, April 29, 2005

See? That wasn't such a chore now, was it? Item Received.

Well, there something to be said about being "dry" to your business associates - as long as they get the message, that's all that matters ("rude" is a different story).

That seller must've really got on the saddle after apologizing to me (while still managing to ignore my "dry" and final email). They promised to ship right away and they did. I picked up my Wolverine mini-bust from the mail room this afternoon.

I was going to complain since the bust is actually a little dirty (like there was water on it at one point or something). But well... not worth the effort. I'll just wipe it down with a dampl cloth. One of his claws appears to be slightly bent too - also not worth the trouble. Seems to be some kind of pewter substance - I'll just gently nudge it straight.

Gotta pack up now - it's my mom's birthday today so I think I'll pull a surprise visit this weekend... Ugh - I should stop by the mall on my way out from town to pick up something nice...

1 comment:

Becks said...

Yaaaay!!!

For the first time ever, I did a buy it now on ebay, and had the seller go "whoops, we are out of stock, here is your money back".

what the?

at least they didn't keep me hanging on forever, guess I can be glad for that.