Saturday, April 23, 2005

I'll sleep much better tonight...

Firstly - had a great evening. Just got home from a mini-LAN-party with mrbabou. Tried out my first "skirmish" in "Battle For Middle-Earth." Long drawn out session but overall, a lot of fun. Not that I'll be playing this game much on my own though.

I also got to fool around with an oldie - and strangely enough, AVP2 still holds up even today.

Another pleasant surprise today (I mean besides discovering that my DVDs had been sitting in the admin office since who-knows-how-long)... my new Oakly Detonator Wristwatch arrived today! Photos later (I'm just too damn tired to dig up my cam at the moment).

Having all that stuff in my hands means that I get to clear off yet another two outstanding eBay items from my wait-list. And on top of that, I got such great deals on both these two, that, by way of the math, I pretty much break even and can actually absorb the loss of that Wolverine statue.

It still pisses me off and I still fully intend to continue emailing this idiot.

But I'm looking at the bright side now: I just got 3 DVDs for about $30. Each of those must've $30 at retail. In a sense, I've already saved $60. That alone would cover the cost of my Wolvie bust.
And now that I have my watch? I got it at least $150 below retail...

Hmm... rainy out all weekend. Bleah.
...all the more reason to veg out for the next two days and watch those videos I got.

"...and there was much rejoicing."

No comments: