Monday, April 18, 2005

Hmm... mail must be slow

We're rapidly approaching the end of the month and I just received my bank statement today. And I also set up an on-line payment for my cable bill which arrived in the mail on Friday (it's due in 1 week). Sheesh. If this is the new definition of snail-mail, then no wonder my DVDs haven't arrived (still annoying though).

eBay Update: no news (is not always good news, unfortunately). Where is this seller? You'd think they'd at least be thrilled to hear that I Paypal'ed them...

No milk in the appartment. But I've got some Jos.Louis (kinda like a Canadian version of Twinkies)... I dearly need to go for a supply run and pick up milk. Maybe some juices too.

Y'know what's good? Chocolate-covered peanuts. Not a big fan of the raisins though... just the peanut ones. M&M-Peanuts - that's okay too. Pray they never introduce a Raisin M&M...

1 comment:

Becks said...

mmmyeah. I got a mad magazine that the guy swears shipped april 8th. still no sign of it. I don't think it's coming. and I paid for it. Grrr. I have never posted a negative feed back. I'm hoping I don't have to.