Saturday, April 16, 2005

whooo ....where am I?

It's a Saturday... Arrived at my family's house around quarter past midnight... wha-?

Yeah, um... went home after packing up my office on Friday. The place felt weird without the usual mess of a well-lived-in work-space. Left my PC and the phone. Everything else I had carted over in big moving boxes to my new cubicle down the hall. My friends, particularly UDG and Starfish made a big deal about it all over again. I decided to send out one of those sappy "I'm gonna miss everyone" messages.

Got home and nothing in the mailbox (e- or otherwise) - which still pissed me off. But not enough to stop me from powernapping. Figured I may as well rest up before the long-haul to Sherbrooke. Little did I realize the "power-nap" would take upwards of 3 hours. I jumped out of bed at 8pm.

Gassed up and stopped at the mall for a bite to eat (also picked up a top-up for my cell-phone). Then I hit the highway - which was pretty much smooth sailing for the most part. Unlike that Easter weekend, I blasted through Montreal in record time (despite spotting several cop-cars on patrol). Hey, this is the car that made the Kessel Run in less than 12 parsecs.... she's fast enough for the old man.

Slept in this morning (go figure). Jammed on my PSP for a while, generally wasted the day. I did get a load of laundry done. And of course, finally got around to changing my tires for the summer. Heh ...didn't notice until I jacked up the car that my winters were going pretty damn flat (that would explain its tendency to veer off). Oops. ^_^;;

Just checked my home mailbox remotely through Yahoo. Still no peep out of that seller. I'll give them until Tuesday to mark of all full week. Then I'll talk to Babou and see what he thinks.
Babou's wife, known as "mommybabou" runs a small at-home jewelry business through eBay (among some local outlets). She'll be in a decent position to give me advice, I think. I'd hate to leave someone a negative feedback though... I'm just openning the gate for them to blow away my postive percentage... ~_~

Yah, anyway... I think I'll go watch a bit of television and veg out now. I'm all "tire"d out... [rim shot] *groan*... but first a good hot shower... not only am I beat, I'm all grimy from tired muck. (I'm sure my parents will appreciate finding my greasy fingerprints all over their keyboard). ^_^

No comments: