Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Hmm... this is unusual...

Seller for that Wolvie mini-statue hasn't contacted me with final shipping tally yet... (I know there's a calculator there, but the auction text also mentions that I should contact them because I'm an "international bidder"). I'm a little disappointed. Well, at worst they'll leave me a message and I'll pay them over the weekend. But still.

I'm spoiled with super-fast eBayers, I think. There were times where an auction ended, and in the same evening, the seller and I hammered out the shipping details and I Paypal'ed them right away. The end of this week (Saturday, actually) will mark the end of week 4 of waiting for my previous buy from eBay. I've had shipments of stuff come from overseas faster than this. I'm crossing my fingers that my DVDs will arrive tomorrow (I'm starting to think the local mail system doesn't deliver anything bigger than a letter and only brings boxes on Thursdays). Which might explain what's up with this week.

I'm just annoyed because for the first time in a while, I've received my credit card bill BEFORE my eBay goods arrived... There's a point at which when you get something in the mail, it's not so much joy as it is relief. And that's just no fun at all.

No comments: