Sunday, April 24, 2005

Meh... ball's in their court now...

Well, it's Sunday morning again. It's now been a week since I sent my Paypal for my little bust-statue. I wrote them another email (this time slightly less polite, but not rude - just blunt). And at this point, I don't intend to contact them any further. If I receive my item in the mail in a few weeks, that'd be okay - I'll leave them one of those blunt "Item Received" feedbacks. But that's about it regarding this particular auction.

Turns out my Saturday was even lazier than I thought. I snapped a quick shot with my digicam, but my new watch came out as an impossible blur. So forget that... Here's a link to a professional photo of it:
Oakley Detonator
(Mine's the black with stainless-steel - so groovy)

Finally saw Dark City. I know - it's a classic, but I just never had it in me to look up. But it played on Space last night so I sat down to watch it for the first time. I gotta say, I love it. Now I realize what a rip-off The Matrix was.. Ha. ^_^;
Okay, not so much a rip, but you know...

Hmm... should head out and gas up. Don't wanna be caught like a few months back. The worst time to find an empty tank is on one's way to work. Bleah... that sucks. Should get some lunch too.

No comments: