Saturday, April 09, 2005

Heh heh ...the capacity to "Arrrgh-chive," me matey!

So I arrive at Starfish's house, greet his girlfriend, and then get down and dirty with the dogs. He's got a big fluffy labrador/husky who has a crush on me (we think). Every time the other puppy tries to get a little attention from me, the other will growl at it.... Sheesh. I'm told she doesn't do that for any other human. Makes me feel special (and vaguely uncomfortable too).

The first thing on the Elektra disc was a long-winded PSA about how downloading pirated movies was stealing and whatever... Starfish and I looked at each other. Blockbuster's new no-late fees gimmick gives me plenty of time to run off a few copies for my friends and I.

Anyway, we watched the movie...
Style over substance, I'd say later that night. I wasn't disappointed, more like, I rather expected that sort of film. Nice to look at (Jennifer Garner might've had something to do with that) but not necessarily great to watch.

Starfish looked over at me at the end of it: I've changed my mind - I won't be needing a copy of this. ^_^;

So I've found a brand-new solution for the MPAA. Hollywood needs to make worse movies so nobody will want to bootleg them anymore! [rim-shot here]

1 comment:

Becks said...

*giggle* yeah. Netflix has a distribution center in town. return monday, have movies wednesday. 5 at a time. -- I've been through a spindle already. -- AND since there is sienfeld, buck rogers, and that's 70's show on dvd, my entertainment choices will soon be limitless!! MOOOOAAAUUAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!