Wednesday, March 02, 2005

That point in the day - you know the one I mean.

...how did this happen to me? Supervisor just came by to ask me to fill in for him for the rest of the week. And so did my colleague in charge of release-coordination for the section. And someone from Ops-Support came by to ask me if I could be the security office on call overnight.

I've just about reached the point where I think I'd like to just log-off and go home so I can get to work on a fresh pot of pasta sauce. I picked up a bunch of mushroom, zuchinni, and ground beef last night. And I'm pretty much fully stocked on seasonings nowadays so it ought to be fairly easy to come up with something for this batch. Maybe drop some onion in there. I think I have some baby bok-choy leftover - I wonder how that'll taste.

Nothing's too ridiculous ever since I learned the secret ingredient for a great cake: 1 cup of mayo.

1 comment:

Becks said...

joo gotta be keeding me. *blink*

Hmm. The key to great meat loaf is milk. *nod*

and tender steaks... cola.

but mayo? hmm.

your sauce sounds delish!