Tuesday, March 15, 2005

change of pace

Woohoo - my cousin got in touch with me. She and her boyfriend are driving up from Toronto to visit me this weekend! I'm normally not too thrilled with visitors. I mean - ya gotsta make the place presentable and all that. I actually vaccummed today. Gave the bathroom a scrub last night (now I know why the commercials always make such a big deal about scrub-free products). Man, didn't realize how much soap scum had actually deposited until I saw what the tile was supposed to look like!

And unlike my brother and/or my grandfather - they do have some energy when they're here. Which is nice because then we're not hanging around my appartment all the time (which is essentially what my brother did - that bum). I take them all sorts of places and try new restaurants and stuff. There's something to be said about having an open mind towards meals in general - it's great fun all around.

My cousin called me a few days after she got home last time to complain that she'd gained about 5 pounds during her weekend with me. ^o^;;

I aim to beat that record this time around. ^_~;

1 comment:

MrBabou said...

You mean, you did not scrub for us?!?!

:-p