Wednesday, March 23, 2005

eerily quiet night

Just about midnight now. I should be in bed but I took a 2 hour nap this afternoon. Needed to catch up on sleep from the last few days. Cousin S left at lunch (took a quick trip to McD - *shudder* but it was all the time I had). I ran back to my office afterwards...

Checked my mailbox tonight: tax refund arrived - yeah!

Got sniped on that wristwatch ...again. Sometimes I'm almost tempted to quit eBay and buy retail. But that's not the way of a Chinese. ^_^;
I will find it on auction again.

Reviewing my end-of-fiscal year balances at the office today: turns out I've got hours (if not days) of OT to burn. Left early today (and will get in late tomorrow morning). And I also told the bosses that I'd take next Tuesday off too.
True - I could cash in but ...a day's salary? That's stupid.

Gotta pack a bit before going to bed... Probably will leave town from my office tomorrow instead of coming back here.

No comments: