Friday, September 23, 2005

why do I keep getting tagged?

I dislike tagging others, but I'll play along when somebody else tags me.

1. Do you try to look hot when you go to the grocery store just in case someone recognizes you from your blog?
I try to be presentable all the time... I wouldn't call it trying to "look hot" tho.

2. Are the photos you post Photoshopped or otherwise altered?
Almost without fail - with the crappy pictures I take? If it weren't for digital editing you would know what the hell you were looking at!

3. Do you like it when creeps or dorks email you?
I don't know yet. Geeks email me but dorks? Hasn't happened yet.

4. Do you lie in your blog?
All the time... mostly to myself.

5. Are you passive-aggressive in your blog?
Err... isn't that an oxymoron?

6. Do you ever threaten to quit writing so people will tell you not to stop?
No - that'd be immature.

7. Are you in therapy? If not, should you be? If so, is it helping?
Yes ...I get it reading other peoples' blogs.

8. Do you delete mean comments? Do you fake nice ones?
Yes because I don't need to deal with this sh*t. I don't fake nice ones tho.

9. Have you ever rubbed one out while reading a blog? How about after?
Absolutely not. However I almost lost my lunch after seeing certain post-surgery scar photos. ^o^

10. If your readers knew you in person, would they like you more or like you less?
I dunno... maybe less. I think I'm rather shallow in person sometimes.

11. Do you have a job?
Yes.

12. If someone offered you a decent salary to blog full-time without restrictions, would you do it?
No, it wouldn't be nearly as fun if I were answering to a boss.

13. Which blogger do you want to meet in real life?
I'd prefer to keep my virtual-world seperate from my physical-world.

14. Which bloggers have you made out with?
None that I know of. ^_^;

15. Do you usually act like you have more money or less money than you really have?
I definitely underplay how much money I really have.

16. Does your family read your blog?
Not that I'm aware of... occassionally I do send a post link to my brother tho.

17. How old is your blog?
This one is about 9 months. Started blogging just over a year ago tho.

18. Do you get more than 1000 page views per day? Do you care?
Probably not and I don't give a damn.

19. Do you have another secret blog in which you write about being depressed, slutty, or a liar?
No.

20. Have you ever given another blogger money for his/her writing?
No blog is worth money. That's crazy.

21. Do you report the money you earn from your blog on your taxes?
Like I said, my blog is worthless.

22. Is blogging narcissistic?
Ok, maybe not so much worthless... but of course it is.

23. Do you feel guilty when you don't post for a long time?
Not really.

24. Do you like John Mayer?
I like mayo, is that close enough?

25. Do you have enemies?
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women. That is what is good in life." -- Conan the Barbarian
I do have enemies, but to date they have not shown themselves. I watch my back all the time tho.

26. Are you lonely?
Sometimes. Today, yes.

27. Why bother?
Just 'cuz.

No comments: