Friday, September 23, 2005

Force FX: take 2!

Well, just a day short of it having been two full months, I finally have put this whole Force FX lightsaber behind me. The replacement arrived direct from Master Replicas today and everything checked out just fine (thank goodness!). Now I just gotta ship the old one back next Monday.

Of course I had to play with my new one in the dark just a little... ^_^;;

Psst: yes, there's some photoshopping in this - the original photo is much fuzzier!
However, the colours are very real.

3 comments:

Becks said...

Oh, that's AWESOME!!!

Now, I want one. :(

I'm SO glad all that is finally over. I know you were agonizing on it for a while. Yay!!

and thanks for playing along with the tagging. I will keep ya out of it since you aren't into it. but, really, that was voluntary. ;)

running42k said...

I want one too. Perhaps we can get a group rate.

Anonymous said...

Now all you need is the robe... ;-)

MrBabou