Thursday, September 22, 2005

nope - still nothin'

My (snail)mailbox is conspicuously empty.

Nothing's happened worth blogging about lately but I thought I'd continue my running commentary on everything...

Finally got a decent handle on my MP3 player (but it still is sticking out from my dash as if somebody were trying to steal it). I'm really enjoying it now that I've figured out how to record my favourite CDs to the machine. Damn, I can't wait to get home where I'll have the room to redo the wires and it fixed up and looking better.

Got two shipping confirmations by email.
First up is from Master Replicas (did I mentioned that already?). This time I actually have a tracking number from FEDEX... it's dreadfully slower than I had hoped. In two days my package made it all the way from New Jersey to New York... Oh yay. [rolls eyes] It'll be at least middle of next week before I have my new lightsaber in my hands. Ugh.
As of Saturday it will be two months since this story began.

Secondly, I got an email from Ken at Toy-Wave. After a sabatical from actively collecting robot toys, I decided on a whim last weekend to place an order for an older Macross 'bot. All plastic (which is unusual for me), but I'm told the sculpt and paint is excellent and well-worth the price. I'm giddy with excitement.

Stopped at HMV last night and picked up the new release of Ghost in the Shell. So far the second season is shaping up to be a winner. I actually watched the whole DVD last night. Natch', I got the special edition that came with a DTS audio track and a music CD. Sweetness... The DTS track really gave my home theatre a workout.

Checked my bank account on-line. The car is officially paid for!! (They didn't try to deduct any additional payments from me). I'm relieved. *whew*

No comments: