Friday, September 23, 2005

The Longest Friday

I'm almost counting the minutes on my clock... Shortly after lunch with my tracking number in hand, I hit the FEDEX web site and saw that my package from Master Replicas arrived at my apartment. And since a signature was not required, it sounds like they dropped it off with my super.

My stomache is tight with anticipation. I'm all at once excited and relieved. Firstly, I'm floored that MR took me at my word and risked sending me a "free" item worth about $150. Secondly, I'm half-afraid of such a delicate item being damaged in transit.... we'll know once I open it up and slap some batteries into it...

52 minutes until I leave the office... *sigh*

And you know what the great thing is? This sucker just arrived in time for my birthday. ^.^;;

No comments: