Monday, September 26, 2005

Well, on the bright side...

After screwing around on my new phone for two days straight, I've come to an unescapable conclussion: I'm pretty sure now that Telusmobility expects Pay'n'Talk clients to pay extra to activate text messaging...
...which is rather lame because I can send pictures and videos I take with the camera to email addresses stored in my contacts list. But I just can't send plain text. Phooey!

Anyway - this one's for babou's wife who just commented my post about my white-trash percentage rating below. It's a quote from the late Mitch Hedberg:
When it comes to racism, some people say, "I don't care if they are black, white, purple or green." Ah, hold on now...purple or green? You gotta draw the line somewhere. To hell with purple people! Unless they're suffocatin'... then, help 'em!

1 comment:

Becks said...

*grin* awe,..mitch. I have him on DVD. I'm inspired to re-watch him.

That's really screwy about your texts. I was surprised to learn that I get charged for incoming text messages, so if someone is mad at me, they can deplete my funds rapidly by sending me texts. Bastards.