Friday, September 09, 2005

Blogging about nothing

I feel silly blogging about absolutely nothing - I've been out of commission for a few days now. I think it's a flu or something.

But anyway, my CPU fan arrived yesterday. I got it installed (pics to come in the near future). Turned on my PC and my motherboard's diagnostic immediately flagged it saying, "CPU fan failed." Mrbabou says to disable that warning - "probably thinks the fan is running too slow. The mobo doesn't know the new fan's meant to spin at that rpm." He also suggested I disable the variable fan speed option on my mobo overall and let it go at whatever default speed it was designed to run. Whatever - works fine for all I can see.

Haven't been in my office for a few days but whats-his-face hasn't responded to me about installing my MP3 player yet. Right now I'm still dealing with being about 80%. Even if he were to get in touch with me, I would probably turn him down for tonight. I think all I can handle is to pick up some bare essentials for the apartment and then head back to my bed for some rest.

I'm pretty much on auto-pilot for right now. Coffee this morning helped a little. I might still pop a Dayquil for the afternoon (haven't decided yet). If I'm up to it, I'll post pics of yesterday's fan install. Also need to get my brother to send me those pics we took of the Warhammer game we played last weekened.

No comments: