Saturday, September 17, 2005

Rainy Day Blog Entry

Wow even when I'm not sick this Saturday's been a complete wash. Actually I got a load of laundry done so that's alright.

Watched Ocean's Twelve with the babous last night on their new home theatre. Irony: we figured out that the setup wasn't correct only after we finished watching the movie (babou's DVD player was downmixing Dolby and DTS to PCM by default; oops).

I sat in my car for two hours this afternoon trying to figure out how to fit all that wiring behind the new deck into the car. Ugh. I just don't friggin' know anymore. I have half a mind to take a pair to scissorts to those optional RCA plugs just to eliminate the excess. Crickey!!

Rechecked out my "fun" budget after that huge hardcover volume and realized I was still way under budget. Placed another mail-order with Toy-Wave. I'd been slipping on my toy-collecting hobby as of late - my last addition being that Kasumi statue. Feels like an eternity ago... Anyway, had some backlog on my want list so I went ahead and order another robot thingy and a set of optional pilot figurines. One of bad-guy mecha from the classic Macross series. Very collector-oriented stuff, but I'm told this one's rather sturdy and I'm thinking I'll have fun playing with it. Heh heh... ^.^

Also wrote an email to Master Replicas again. Asked if there was an update to my case. You know the one: it's been two weeks since I sent them my address like they asked. Got another form letter back. Ugh.

Anywho - time for bed. Hopefully the drizzle will finally end overnight. It's been like 2 days of rain...

No comments: