Tuesday, August 02, 2005

why can't I enjoy this?

Well, as you may have heard my home phone is out so I'm a little stressed out right now. I hate living in an appartment some times. What with the repair guy coming and I don't even know if I'll have to pay for this visit (I'm convinced tho that the problem is from the line box up to my appartment - which I can't possibly be responsible for).

Anyway, after setting up the appointment last night, I got to work threading the speaker wire through my "new" used stands. I'm quite pleased with them so far: even though I haven't actually used them. I even discovered that I hadn't left enough slack on one side so I didn't get to thread that one up the base (got a dangling wire - at least it's hidden around the back of the TV for now).

Hmm... still haven't heard from the comics shop... but I did get an email from MR on Friday. They "helpfully" suggested that I change the batteries and then call their 1-800 number (never mind that I clearly stated in my initial message that the first thing I did was to put fresh batteries in it)... sounds like a form-letter to me. Which is weird because it took them 3 days to send out a form letter?!

~_~;;

Came in to work early: got to leave early, because the phone company also "helpfully" said that their technician would arrive some time between 4pm and 8pm today. Nice. @_@;

2 comments:

Becks said...

which part is to enjoy? heh. I don't have a home phone, but if my internet was out, I'd be pacing the place like a caged animal. ;)

running42k said...

You got to love Bell Canada.