Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Wal-Mart: $20-spindle!!

If anybody’s interested, just wanted to tip you off that Wal-Mart Canada has just dropped the price on 50-piece spindles of Sony brand DVD-R to a mere $20. I’d hazard a guess that the American chain is doing likewise. I’m excited – that’s brand-name media at only 40 cents apiece!

BTW, I also made a note that in my previous post, an “ordered list” became a series of individual lists with one “list item” each when Blogger-For-Word converted my wish-list into HTML form. I’ll need to tip Blogger about that.

Naturally – thought of a seventh item today: that Nokia cell phone I mentioned earlier… so groovy, so cheap-ass-looking and plasticy. So damn tacky, I wouldn't hesitate to slip a custom plate under its case with a Autobot symbol and a huge graphic of Optimus Prime on the back… If you’re gonna go tacky, go all the way.

No comments: