Tuesday, August 16, 2005

don't touch me! ^_^;

Becks Tagged me, I’m it now, so here are my answers. . .
“List ten songs that you are currently digging … it doesn’t matter what genre they are from, whether they have words, or even if they’re no good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying right now. Post these instructions, the artists, and the ten songs in your blog. Then tag five other people to see what they’re listening to.”

Faint - Linkin Park
All the Things I've Done - The Killers
Take Me Out - Franz Ferdanand
A Love Big as the Sky (Translated from Chinese) - Twins
Teo Torriate - Queen
The Gambler - Kenny Rogers
Ballad of the Dukes of Hazzard - Weylon Jennings
Fuel - Metallica
Back in Black - AC/DC
Foolish Dream - Yoko Ishida

I have no idea who reads this blog... least likely ebloggy folks - jellipop, kissashark, Maaya, Torren, and 3carnations. That's 5... *poke*

3 comments:

Becks said...

And I thought _I_ was ecclectic! Nice one, Ben! :D

Anonymous said...

I took the challenge!

Anonymous said...

Way after the fact, but I just found this, lol

OK 10...
1. Skin - Rascal Flatts
2. The Morning Mambo - Breakfast with Bear (yes, my son influences my musical tastes...)
3. 100 Years - Five for Fighting
4. I Can Only Imagine - Mercy Me
5. Anything But Mine - Kenny Chesney
6. Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
7. She will be Loved - Maroon Five
8. Accidentally in Love - Counting Crows
9. My Stupid Mouth - John Mayer
10. Off the Hook - Barenaked Ladies