Sunday, March 04, 2007

"We're Alive MY ASIA" single

I haven't blogged this single because it was sort of passé when it finally arrived in the mail. That, plus I wasn't immediately taken by the material itself either. I had sort of hoped that the 10th Anniversary unit would've released a disco-flavoured pop blend in the vein of "Love Machine' (arguably their most successful single, if not their most popular or well-known single, ever). But instead we got Bokura ga Ikiru My Asia, soft-rock pop ballad.

For the record, the disco-pop came of the last single Egao YES Nude by headliners Morning Musume a month later.

But you know, this single did wind up growing on me. And the cover did too... (yeah, I got the limited edition issue):

Something most people haven't seen though, is the insert. The interior of the cover folded out to show 5 portraits of the Morning Musume members past and present chosen for this 10th Anniversary project. I wanted to share this with you...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always almost miss these posts! Yum!