Tuesday, March 13, 2007

My great big Tiga!

Well, there he came out of a big'ol cardboard box. These suckers retailed for a hundred bucks when they were released but I lucked out on a liquidation sale somewhere on-line for only $30; Sweatness! I don't think I'll keep him there, but for now Ultraman Tiga stands guard over Zero Prime. He's actually kinda creepy - I don't think I've ever had a toy figure quite this big before - he's easily 18 inches tall (give or take) and will not fit in my glass cabinet with my other robot toys...

Sadly, tonight also reminds me that I still need a new digital camera because all I had available to me for this was my cellphone. Eewww... I slapped some freshly charged batteries into my camera and it told me they were dead. Something is very wrong here.

1 comment:

MrBabou said...

Time for a Canon S3 dude! It probably cost a bit more than what you would want to spend on a digital camera, but I think that's what you need. Next step would be an SLR... I'd say get the camera before the LCD monitor ;-)