Saturday, March 24, 2007

Tube Mysteries

Besides things still on the wait list from Amazon I have 2 orders in the tubes and both have been behaving strangely.

Firstly, WeirdGuy tells me he hasn't heard any news about the last batch of paintball equipment. Order was placed over a week ago but there's been no shipping confirmation. I was hoping to get my stuff before next Friday when we booked the local arena for another night of speed-ball games.

Secondly, I hadn't known (but I should've guessed) Dell is using Purolator for their shipping. Which, had I known, I would've told them my shipping address was my office. But as it stands, I'm going to have to call them to tell them to redirect my digital camera to the local depot for me to pick up on my way home from work. I hate these kinds of detours. On the bright side, the depot isn't far from the comics shop. ^_^;
As for it being in the Tubes - I never got a shipping confirmation by email. But when I checked on-line this morning, it apparently went out yesterday afternoon from Toronto... so I'm kinda hoping that the Paintball supplier did the same - sent out the stuff without notifying anyone.

2 comments:

MrBabou said...

What a coincidence! I have an order coming from Dell also, a Logitech Harmony remote, and they did the same thing: on their site, it says it has shipped, but they did not send an order-status e-mail saying so.

Oh and, which camera did you get?

Ben-Ohki said...

Kodak C743 - the price was right.