Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Photo-blogging

Yup - the courier delivered my new camera yesterday (but I wasn't home, so I went to pick it up at the depot today; I wish they'd default to a location a little closer tho - I drove across town because my postal code happens to be considered Gloucester even tho I live closer to Nepean.

So here I am playing with the hi-res shots... too hi-res, in fact. I've shrunken the image size down to 25% in order to be more web-friendly. Click on them to take a look at the actual images. First up, the big 18-inch Ultraman I got very recently (my old 1.3mp camera would never have been able to capture this close-up).


Now some of those mini "Revoltech" series figures I got a few months back...


The shelves... - I've posted this sort of thing before, but never with close-ups with this kind of resolution.

No comments: