Monday, March 19, 2007

The 8thGen revisted

As I posted earlier, Producer Tsunku has dropped a bombshell on the JPop world by adding two foreigners to his Hello!Project headliners Morning Musume. Well, at the time I was still getting over the shock when I made my post so I didn't really have it in me to look up some pictures... so without further ado may I present the two "exchange student" members:

Li-Chun (aka: Jun-Jun)
And Qian-Lin (aka: Lin-Lin)


As a bonus - something I found floating on the RSS feed from Hello!Online: a link to a Youtube clip from this past weekend's episode of Hello!Morning. It shows how the girls reacted when they there told they'd be joining one of Japan's most successful pop groups and the reaction from the current members... They've even provided a translation of the clip! Link HERE!!

No comments: