Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pics: photos from all over

A mix of pics from my recently purchased camera phone and my older digital cam... You'll have to guess which came from where.


Candid shot of my brother caught singing out-loud. I know, it's bad to be distracting the driver but it's not like I surprised him or anything...


Who's that devlishly handsome fellow? babou was fooling and snapped a candid shot of me.


Ah, here it is now. The dangly thingie is from Hong Kong - I'm representin' ^_^; And in this pic you can see what I was talking about regarding the wallpaper matching the printed image on the front...


Between Kingston and Toronto is a tourist trap near Colbourne that does nothing but sell you a freshly made apple pie. But damn it's good pie. Weather was ugly and we didn't feel like stopping this year. I've always wanted a photo of their giant "Big Apple" prop...


Pocky is a popular candy-coated cookie snack from Japan. This is a newer "reverse pocky" brand by the same company with the cookie around the creamy centre. Vanilla. Mmmm. ^_^;


The new 200Gb Western Digital I installed last night.


The new blue mouse and keyboard by Aspire from TigerDirect.ca - sweet. Too bad I blew my mod case budget on replacing that damned hard-drive. Oh well, I'll live. ~_~;


A-ha! The infamous MP3 deck that wouldn't fit. Well I made it fit. Awefully proud of my handy work.

No comments: