Thursday, October 13, 2005

Pics: new on the shelves

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A couple of new cuties from Ghost in the Shell.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Yeah, I've shown you these before but direct your attention to the tiny little Mazinger Z in the front. He's a "Trading Figure" in that he's from a set of blind-packaged figures where you don't know which you get until you open the box. Lady luck was with me that day: I got my favourite character after buying only one box. Sweet!


The new 1/48-scale transforming jet toy I paid about $300 for last week. Yeesh...



An up-close shot of one of my newest Ghost in the Shell figures.



Yes I've had Kasumi for a while, but those two tiny trading figures are a novelty in that I actually did get them out of novelty capsule machines. That was fun in itself. ^o^



The man, Sam Jackson, doing his Jedi thing, immortalized in PVC plastics... 1/12 actual size.

1 comment:

Becks said...

Dang@! Those are nearly naughty! :O