Wednesday, October 05, 2005

flashback: designer underwear

Just an odd thought that popped into my head...

So I was folding up some laundry last night when I had a sudden flashback to last year's X'mas party. One of the door prizes was a gift-certificate to Sears (I think) for some $50 or so - I don't recall exactly.

Anyway, I had remarked to nobody in particular, "Hmm... should be enough for a couple of pairs of underwear." Actually, at the time I was being funny more than serious because I'm well aware that fifteen bucks can get me like 6 pairs of Hanes. But UG gave me a funny look, surprised that I actually own designer boxers.

"What of it," I replied? "Down there happens to be a very tender part of my body, I like to treat it with some respect," I said with all the righteous indignation I could muster. That sure showed her. ^_^;;;

3 comments:

running42k said...

I pictured you more of an underroo sort of guy then designer boxers. Just kidding.

Ben-Ohki said...

You may be surprised to know... but I've never owned a pair of underroos, not even as a kid.

Becks said...

NICE!!!

you know, I said something sort of similar the other night. "panties are like gift wrap". I can't wait until I can buy all sorts of 'designer' ones. :)

Loved this post!