Tuesday, October 18, 2005

PC: Aspire X-Plorer in blue!

Taking a break from all that overemotional and physical soreness from the FusionAce side, I just wanted to briefly post that all is well now that I got my retroactive salary hike... 3 years behind schedule. Nice cheque!!

And here's the first major goody I've decided to splurge on:
Aspire USA: Blue X-plorer Case

Placed my order at the usual local place today... I'm guessing they'll get it in by this weekend. Oooh - Aaaah. ^_^;

I can't wait. This'll really mark the first time I bought an upgrade that was wholly unecessary. I know, I said that about the bus cables but the fact is they're useful in that it keeps the interior nice and neat to have the cables bound up in a round shape. But a case? I've never bought one of these before for the hell of it. This'll be fun!

No comments: