Friday, October 28, 2005

life in the slow lane

Well, really I don't have all that much to report as of late.

FusionAce's contact revoked the parking permit on-site so at the moment I'm taking up a visitor's spot for the afternoon (the sign says 90 minutes; I doubt they'll care if I go over by about 5 minutes).

Because of this we'll be doing the 15-minute thing every morning from now on starting, you guessed it, on Halloween. Which is something I hadn't planned on but have managed to work around. My Jedi gi costume is pretty much done and tho I'll need to lug a pair of spray-painted rubber boots in a backpack on Monday, I've already left my lightsaber prop here.

Go figure, after going to the trouble of cleaning out my cubicle's cabinet in order to make room to hide it for the weekend (not that I'm afraid of theft - I've left other stuff here before), I discover that, silly me, I've left the key to lock it up at home in my other pants. ~_~;

Weekend looks dull, but I hope it's at least sunny (if not warm). It's been a while that I've been able to enjoy myself around town without thinking about "Oh I need to pick up this or that."

No comments: