Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Well ...they don't know from what.

So I just got off the phone with the store. The girl who answered said she was sorry but that there wasn't much she could do at the moment and suggested I call back and try getting a hold of the store owner himself. In the meantime I'm just sitting here ventilating... which isn't good because I'm not getting a lot of work done.

I'm thinking now I'll head over next door and pick up a fresh set of batteries. I have my doubts that new batteries will help, but at least it'll put to rest the question at the back of my head that goes: "maybe it's just that weak batteries won't light up the whole thing?"

Anyway, she said she'd leave a message with the boss and that I should try to call around 3pm tomorrow when he's there to supervise shipment arrivals.

You know what'd be really neat? If this turns out like that portable keyboard I had for my PDA. It's had a stuck key, I called about it and was told it'd cost less to just buy a new one than to repair. And months later, miraculously, it just suddenly started working again. Wishful thinking...

No comments: