Thursday, July 28, 2005

w00t: new cabling

Someday I will be l337 ...but until then I'll just settle to tag along when babou goes shopping. Today I took my lunch break to visit a computer store here in town... While there I changed my mind about spending all that money on extra RAM and decided to splurge on something completely unnecessary...


Yay - UV light reactive cabling for my IDE ports! :p

Admittedly, I ended up spending a little more than I had hoped anyhow. The total came just just around 45. Yikes. But that's a full set - pair of IDE cables for my optical drives and for my harddrives, and then a smaller floppy cable.

Do I actually have a black light inside my case? No.

Do I even have a window on my case so that would even see this stuff? No.

I suck? yes... :)

1 comment:

Becks said...

HAHAHAHA!! You're too funny. But those are awesome!