Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Force FX: defect!

Uh oh... problem. On the very first day I got it home I played with it for a while. The bright blade in the dark was nearly blinding... thought my eyes were playing tricks on me because the light was almost... vibrating.

It was last night the truth was revealed as without a doubt, I knew there was something weird going on with the Force FX lightsaber I bought the day before... a dark spot appeared. Every movement seemed to indicate there was something knocked loose in there because the dark spot would briefly light up and then going out again. Sucks.... will need to call the store and see about collecting on the warranty.

I mean really, I didn't do anything that was unreasonable to it. Cripes: a demo survived like 3 weeks in the hands of bratty kids at the local Toys R Us earlier this summer. Well, better now than later, I suppose.

3 comments:

Becks said...

wait wait wait. I need to see some pics of this thing in action!! (have you been to thinkgeek.com? what am I saying, of course you have! hehehe) Action Shots!!

Ben-Ohki said...

scroll down for my posed shot... but I'm not exactly in the mood for taking more pictures right now, if you know what I mean. :(

Becks said...

doh. :( yeah. I can see that. I'm sorry I was a lameo and missed the picture the first time! Immadweeb.