Wednesday, January 17, 2007

DoW pusher

Babou and I had so much fun on Saturday night playing with each other on-line, I spread the invitation to do it again this coming weekend... And I was somewhat surprised to learn that several of the invitees were not Dawn of War players.

I never have it in mind to push someone into spending money (because I hate when people do that to me). But I just came back from Best Buy with a co-worker buddy who wanted in. And on the spot, he decided he would spend the $60 to grab the original DoW game with the Winter Assault expansion bundle and the new Dark Crusade expansion set so that he could play with us on Saturday.

It felt a little strange to witness that.

Now I feel somewhat obligated to pick up a copy of Battlefield 2 - another buddy once suggested it so that we could play together on line but I never got around to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I told you man I was fine buying that. This game will probably get more love than most of the 1000's games I have.