Monday, January 22, 2007

DoW handy work

I thought I'd share a bit of what I was up to this weekend... pay special attention to the banners... yes, that's an Ottawa Senators flag. It's the Sens Army! ^_^;
And here's a look at the shoulder patches.Actually I did the following colour-set first. At the time I was excited to hear that the Habs had broken their losing streak - against the league leaders, no less, on Saturday night. I've lived in the capital region for over 7 years and I never adopted a new favourite team...
At the end of the game I stayed in the map to look for a nice shot of the Chimera tanks in action... In this one you can make out the patch logo... on the right-most tank.

2 comments:

running42k said...

Does your Senator army choke in the playoffs as well?

Ben-Ohki said...

One of many reasons I remain a Habs fan even while living in Sens-country. ^_^;