Sunday, August 27, 2006

eBay Saga 5: threats work

So I waited an additional few days after last Thursday's message. I sent the guy another message today using no uncertain terms that I was leaving for vacation and if I didn't hear from him by the time I got back (or found something in the mailbox waiting for me), a negative feedback was on its way. Plain and simple.

Well, the guy responded less than half and hour later.

Says he sent it out last Monday (for the sake of argument, let's say I believe him; then it should arrive this coming Thursday). Also says his post office refused to let him pre-pay an international mailer... so he'd send cash(!) OK fine... Whatever.

I'll bring this up again when I get back, I'm sure.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still say you use the hot pepper! >:)

Anonymous said...

You're patient man. But patience is a good thing ;-)

MrBabou