Thursday, August 24, 2006

eBay Saga 4: empty mailbox

Alright, so I got home and it's Thursday (that's small-packet delivery day hereabouts). And my mailbox is still empty. I fired off a message to the seller just to prod him a bit. I must say, I've had a pretty lousy time of my eBay experiences this past year or so. Okay, actually it's a bit 50/50... But still... it's enough to get me off the friggin thing for a little while.

I fully understand that for most people it's not a "business." In fact, early on eBay was billed as "the world's largest garage sale." So basically you're trading with private folks who just want to get rid of stuff while making a quick buck. That's all fine. But if people would just be a little more careful - like maybe packing the right DVD into the right mailer - I wouldn't be so annoyed every few months.

I'm just amazed it's been two weeks already.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should shove some hot pepper up this guys @ss!