Thursday, August 17, 2006

Thursday morning notes

It occurs to me that I haven't added a new favourite web page to my links listing - check it out: every day "Daily POWERS" posts a new page from the cult favourite murder-mystery comic POWERS. Makes me want to run out and buy that beautiful hardcover I saw a little while back. Hmm...

Running42k's post from this weekend reminded me that I hadn't watched Ultimate Avengers 2 yet - so I remedied that last night. Cool movie (excellent Dolby Digital 5.1 track!). Review will be posted a little later.

Went to a community BBQ last night. Hosted by Enbridge - may as well get what I can out of them - I figure they'll owe me by the time I move into the new house and I'll start paying for my own heating. Met some of my future neighbours. I think I'll like it there - particular that cute redhead... ^_^;;

Before anybody else complains - I've learned that from time to time Blogger doesn't update the "Comments" counter beneath each post. No worries - your comment is there... But for whatever reason it doesn't always show up on the main post until I republish the blog. Weird.

And finally, no, I haven't heard back from that eBay guy. But it's Thursday today, so there might be something in my mailbox tonight. We shall see.

No comments: