Saturday, August 12, 2006

eBay Saga 3: contact (finally)

Well, the seller contacted me last night ...finally. He probably checks his eBay inbox more often than his own email account (says he never got Thursday's message). He also claims that sending me a fullscreen version of Attack of the Clones was an honest mistake and that he'd send me a widescreen one right away (plus a SASE for me to send the other one back).

The mommybabou tells me that it can be done - that it does cost a little more for an international SASE but that I shouldn't worry too much. Personally I think I'll stay worried until my correct winnings are in my hands. Still holding off on the feedback... Stay tuned for more of the eBay Saga...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dont ever use ebay. I dont trust people on there.