Tuesday, September 05, 2006

eBay Saga 6: all I ever wanted

...so there - the spines all match with the correct font size and layout on Episode 3. *sigh*

I don't intend to contact the seller any further. But it apparently arrived in my mailbox the very day I had left for my vacation last week. I'll leave a postive feedback (it's only right considering the lengths the guy went to trying to make me happy; he even sent me some fan-documentary about Star Wars). Also in the envelope was a bubble-mailer and 5 US dollars (with which I will wait until the war is over before I cash it for Canadian money). ^_^;

I dropped off the Full-screen version of Episode 2 today at the post office. Paid just under $4 for the postage (I aim to keep the change as my "handling fee"). Y'know, I also had a heart-attack on inspection of the replacement sent to me - it skipped a few times the first time I played it. Luckily it was just dirty and after running under soapy water and cleaning it with a micro-fibre I had lying around, it worked fine.

Speaking of luck, I also happen to have a complete set now because I stumbled on a used copy of Episode 1 while on vacation. So all told, I spent around $30 for the whole set. Now that's sweet justice for my troubles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty cool items. I really like the look of the Street Fighter drawings. It's been forever since I played that game!