Friday, May 13, 2005

my desktops

I posted these on the TC forums but figured it'd be fun to share these in my own blog.

On the left is my desktop at home. Besides a butt-load of crap sitting unsorted on the desktop, it features a custom-generated background image from the Sin City movie web-site - arguably the coolest gimmick I've ever seen on a movie promotional site.

On the right is my desktop at work. No - don't bother, there's no sensitive info in the capture (except maybe the revelation that the Canadian government uses MS Outlook. The pic is from the Ghost In the Shell series. I've also embedded my favourite hyperlinks all over the background so it acts like a default homepage.




Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

1 comment:

Becks said...

wow. that's... geeky!! *applause* NICE!