Wednesday, February 01, 2006

My deepest darkest secret

Firstly, I need to put this embarrassing secret into context by saying that I'm only a few months shy of turning 30 years old. It's a secret shame that I need to get off my chest...

When I'm in my car and I think nobody's looking, I pretend I'm a Power Ranger piloting my giant robot dinosaur... sometimes I'll even play an MP3 of the old Rangers theme music I downloaded off Kazaa one time...

And when I get passed on the high-way, I like to race the passing vehicle for a few seconds. Not to piss them off (because I will let them go after a moment). But I'm pretending that we're two of those dino-robots coming together to turn into the even bigger robot.

You will speak of this to no one, lest you wish to feel my wrath rain down upon you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! Well, this is interesting! I'm the same age, and I still have Transformers on display.. infact I bought the entire DVD set of the cartoon series.