Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I think I'm a dirty old man

Here's a photo of Yoshizawa Hitomi. She's a member of the variety show troupe known as "Morning Musume" and in this picture is dressed in what is a typical school girl uniform... and I think it's one of the cutest portraits ever... Does any of this make me a pervert yet? I mean, I'm almost 10 years her senior and I find that I have a guilty pleasure watching clips of the Morning Musume show where they sometimes don't even do anything except to look cute.

For example, I just spent last night watching a backlog of videos I downloaded... one was a set of clips where Yo-chan dresses up in a frilly dress (unusually feminine for the tom-boy she normally is), attempts to bake cookies, and attempts to knit (and winds up making just a friendship bracelet instead).

Another was this horribly sadistic gameshow where the kids are tricked into competing for a luxury vacation in Hawaii. Winners go out for tours and activities while the losing teams get sent on humiliating assignments like crash-courses in Polynesian dance and are forced to perform in front of actual audiences of unsuspecting tourists (I'm guilty to report that Yo-chan was on one of the winning teams).

It all almost sickens me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm.. such a guilty pleasure.. but who can resist! These girls are so damn cute!