Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Another Order in the Pipes

I'm such an undisciplined fool - I keep telling myself, this is the last one, I swear. But naturally every few months something I previously missed gets reissued... like say the Takara Masterpiece MP-01 Convoy from a couple of years ago. Hasbro released a version you may be familiar with - he even made an appearance on Robot Chicken for a prostate cancer clip... the 20th Anniversary Optimus Prime.

But that's not what I'm talking about today! With the Canadian dollar hovering at around 90 cents relative to the mighty US dollar, and Toy-Wave offering it at a sale price, and the planets realigning themselves, the time was right to place my order for the 1/48 scale set of GBP-1S pack.No, the actual robot toy doesn't come with it (I already have one), it's just the set of add-on parts. And yes, it does almost cost as much as the 'bot itself. I know - I'm a frickin' geek.
Paypal was sent this morning to my favourite overseas e-tailer. I can't frickin' wait.

1 comment:

hemlock said...

Oh I know. I'm so thinking about buying a bunch of american priced stuff!

If you care to update yerself and yer site!!!
new site: therambleroom.blogspot.com
new username: hemlock

My profile is no longer public, so it won't show up. You'll just have to link to me the old fashioned way!