Monday, May 29, 2006

Inspired: "Fast Forward" gear

Maybe it was nice weather, maybe it was the ING Ottawa Marathon this weeekend, or maybe it really had to do with the fact that I'm running regularly now (about twice a week). Got this on the weekend... Fast Forward T-shirt.

This is actually my second Fast Foward shirt (third if the count the long-sleeved version I use in the winter for skating). The first is one the old maroon with black shoulders and had a pale blue stripe across my chest (I hate it; doesn't look particularly masculine). This one is a bright blue with a charcoal highlight... It actually does have the same pale blue stripe but it's not as obvious because it's no longer running across my chest; and it's subtle because it's blue on blue).

It matches my shoes... ^_^;

No comments: