Friday, May 26, 2006

D.O.M.5

Nigaki Risa was all of 13 years old when she auditioned for and joined the Morning Musume group (5th gen.) back in late 2001. Of the 4 newest members she distinctly looked the most like a kid (I still remember her shell-shocked face the first time she was caught on the Mecha-Mechaike Okajo comedy show; what a cutie).

But of all the members, the one thing that sticks out in my head is that she looks remarkably unchanged over the years... I was watching the Hello Project spring concert DVD for 2006 and thought - wow, I still think I need to wrap her up and cuddle for a little while. (ugh! fundamentally wrong somehow).
Anyway, here're some pics stolen from a fan-site...






On the left is a 2002 photo (or thereabouts) ...and on the right is a photo from the latest souvenir tourbook...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yummy! Japanese girls are soooo cute!