Thursday, May 25, 2006

GBP1S and a tatoo-removed

Firstly, I almost had a freakin' heart attack today when I thought my funky case I love so much started to smell lemony... the LEDs on the front panel didn't light up when I turned it on tonight. (A reboot later solved the problem although I'm not sure if the fact that I connected the panel's lead into another power supply cable had anything to do with that).

So anyway, here's my fancy new accessory set that goes on a 1/48 scaled VF-1 Valkyrie...
Before (in it's "Super" getup):
And After (had to remove the rifle because as it turns out, the marketting materials used a bit of trick photography never revealing the fact that although he can hold it, it's actually all crooked when he does): Anywho, I've decided to put up with the nakedness. That being I haven't applied any decals... I'm holding out for a set of amateur fan-produced ones because quite frankly, the ones supplied stock ...well... they suck.

A couple more pics with the missile-hatches opened up:


Well onto topic2 for this post. I'm happy to report that I've managed to rid myself of that "anti-piracy" tatoo taking up all of 1/4 of an inch on my screen real-estate. No, I won't tell you how I did it. Look it up yourself. Besides, there's no room for laziness in the warez game.

No comments: