Wednesday, December 07, 2005

PC: new case, [finally]

Nothing to report save that the shop finally called to let me know the case I ordered back when our union reached a settlement finally arrived. See, at the time, I received a huge chunk of cash as retro-active pay I was owed at the rate negociated in my current employment contract... my idea of a good celebration was to go buy something utterly useless: like a fancy case for my PC. I mean the only thing it contributes to my performance is.. well... it'll look cool.

Anyway, I picked it up tonight. It's sitting in the kitchen now under the table. I'm not so sure when I'll get around to actually installing it... Pictures later (forseeing all the headaches I will likely blog about, I decided to already start taking pictures of the box... *sigh*

On a side note: I did open the box and it turns out there are no printed instruction manuals in there save a little sheet for the USB pin connectors. [insert eye-rolling here] ...luckily I'm not a total dolt and printed off the PDF file from the manufacturer's web site.

Hmm I do believe that's the most useful thing I'd done with my colour printer in over a year...

No comments: