Friday, December 09, 2005

PC: a last look

Well, I'm going off-line in a little while. I really mean it... since I won't be in my office either (not that I should be blogging there to begin with). Here's Zero Prime in its old skin:


As you can see, the only case-sticker on it are the standard Aopen brand for the itself, and an original AthlonXP sticker (I actually have a few of those). You can also see that my plan to acquire a new case has been in the works for quite some time: that black DVD burner was bought nearly 2 years ago! ^_^;;;

Here's the new case....




If all goes well, I'll have this up and running within a few hours. Plus I'm anxious to finally apply the case stickers I've had lying around. I kept from putting them on the old case knowing that sooner or later I'd change cases anyway. Among the stickers: another AthlonXP label, one for the ASUS motherboard I bought a whole year ago, and finally, one for Arctic Cooler from the CPU fan I added in a few months ago. *sigh*...

But first... I'm hungry. ~_~;;

Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A change was greately needed :-D