Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bad timing...

So I get this email from my cellular carrier about their Perks program... kind of a freebie they send out to their customers now and then. This time it happens to be right up my alley: a $15 gift certificate at Toys R Us. The catch: it's only good for one week.

So of course, I hop right onto the web and check out their games prices. Ordered X-Men Legends 2 for my PSP on Sunday night - I figure on a week for delivery.

As it turns out: according to the Purolator tracking link, it was delivered today ...on the very day I happen to not come home (was at the dentist, by the way). And on the very day where I won't be home during the day for the next two days (I've already got plans for tomorrow afternoon and evening).

So I have to make plans for Friday to rush back home since I know the admin office is closed on weekends. Ugh. The hassles of apartment-living... you know, I was almost hoping they wouldn't be able to deliver to the admin so that I could call them to redirect the package to the Purolator outlet near work. *sigh*

No comments: